Product Manager for PPC USA
This position will be located on our headquarters for PPC North America in Houston, TX, USA.
Relocation assistance can be provided to the right candidate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, you will take responsibility of products life cycle from the inception to end of its life
– Product lines profitability, pricing positioning, and product mix
– Product pricing configurators and pricing tools
– Support product application and become a technical liaison for internal and external customers
– Build product roadmaps, identifying product gaps, competition landscape, calculating ROI and NPV for new products
– Develop value proposition per customer segment
– Develop technical papers, actively participating in Utility technical community
– Develop marketing materials – brochures, catalogs, fliers, apps, web tools, and others
– Lead and support efforts on trade shows & exhibitions
– Lead technical efforts on customer technical approval process
– Support technically internal functions such as Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Operations, and Inside Sales
– Training internal and external customers on products and their application
You should be able to:
– Understand Generation, Transmission and Distribution Utilities set up and operations
– Technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles related to insulators, insulation coordination, and standards applicable
– Comfortable with customer interactions and sales channels
– Produce technical and commercial documentation
– Collect, analyze and compare data to delivering of key data for decision-making processes
– Be a team player, visionary, dedicated and motivated
– Effectively communicate – verbally and written
– Have a relentlessly positive attitude
– Comply with all company policies with a high level of integrity
– Produce results while working independently
– Collaborate across the multi-cultural team
– Multi-task under pressure and deliver the expected results
– Demonstrate a high level of self-initiative and resourcefulness to define and create winning strategies
– Achieve performance objectives with minimal supervision
Required Education and Experience
– Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree
– MBA is preferred but not required
If you are interested in applying for the Product Manager position at PPC USA Inc., please send your resume to Bob Eschenbach.
Bob’s e-mail: Bob@mripower.com.
He will review your resume and be in touch with you.
PPC Insulators is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Successful candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future.