Siemens Energy Successful Audit in PPC ČAB Slovakia
Between the 7th and 9th of February PPC ČAB hosted the representatives of Siemens Energy, Germany due to an important customer audit. The main reason for the audit was to get an overall impression of PPC ČAB.
Three days with a challenging program and agenda were executed in a busy but pleasant working atmosphere.
The main topics of the audit were:
- M & Continuous improvement process
- Management Responsibility & Resources
- Offer & Order Management
- Monitoring & Measurement Equipment
- Testing & Non-Conformity Products
- Environmental Protection
- Health & Safety
- Information Security
For the different topics, interviews have been performed with the responsible employees.
The findings of the audit were satisfactory. However, there were defined some improvement potential points, and the overall result of 88% makes us proud and highly satisfied.
Here is a short summary of the audit report:
- All buildings are in a good maintained condition.
- Recently the complete house fronts of all buildings were renovated.
- All machines and tools used for production are in a good maintained condition.
- Each process is defined in a process model. This was assessed during the audit.
- All interviewed employees are aware of their tasks and were able to answer questions in a suitable manner.
- In many cases, documentation is carried out in paper format and all requested documents could be presented by the employees, without issues in finding them.
Big thanks to all members of the PPC team, who lead and prepared the audit. We are very happy that PPC ČAB will become a new supplier for Siemens Energy company.